Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.593 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 249% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,203₴ (7,292 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)