Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.120 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 135% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,001₴ (23,395 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)