Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.072 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 125% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,192₴ (21,223 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (23 minutes ago)