Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02390 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 543,545₴ (₩22,747,228) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)