Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02345 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 219% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,901₴ (₩1,019,130) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)