Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.212 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 183% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,692₴ (€663) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)