Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01088 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 94,187₴ (8,658,162 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)