Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01118 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,196₴ (1,091,120 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)