Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01113 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,355₴ (1,289,546 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)