Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01091 UAH / MNT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,054₴ (2,846,025 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (28 minutes ago)