Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02337 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,397₴ (₩830,103) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)