Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02438 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,374₴ (₩794,527) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (38 minutes ago)