Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02211 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,542₴ (₩883,721) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)