Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00191 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,928₴ (Rp 18,802,210) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)