Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00186 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,876₴ (Rp 20,389,395) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)