Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,749₴ (37,870 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)