Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,071₴ (13,346 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)