Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,393₴ (12,448 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (25 minutes ago)