Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24305 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,580₴ (¥27,071) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)