Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.22567 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 14,535₴ (¥64,407) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)