Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.018 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 138% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,339₴ (R$ 1,923) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)