Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01774 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,840₴ (554,846 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)