Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01715 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,057₴ (586,347 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (19 minutes ago)