Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01770 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,796₴ (1,400,815 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)