Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.520 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,070₴ (2,305KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)