Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.964 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 109% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,684₴ (2,184KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (39 minutes ago)