Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.047 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 97% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,640₴ (741KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)