Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,897₴ (26,278,161 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)