Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.650 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,056₴ (Bs 4,928) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)