Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09252 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,680₴ (731,544 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)