Cost of living in Turku, Finland vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.354 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 146% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,219₴ (€2,271) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)