Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.712 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 87% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,642₴ (1,380 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)