Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.934 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,625₴ (1,717 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (25 minutes ago)