Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.968 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 108% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,299₴ (1,669 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (17 minutes ago)