Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07876 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 28,686₴ (364,205 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (40 minutes ago)