Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07631 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 26,596₴ (348,523 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)