Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08117 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,407₴ (78,926 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)