Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.449 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 115% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,401₴ (€1,923) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)