Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.300 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 200% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,817₴ (€561) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (29 minutes ago)