Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00923 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,130₴ (COL$3,155,619) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)