Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.864 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,426₴ (868 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)