Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41517 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,762₴ (₨18,697) in Tumkur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)