Cost of living in Tumkur, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39234 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 29,391₴ (₨74,913) in Tumkur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)