Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24639 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,612₴ (¥282,532) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)