Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24261 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,841₴ (¥65,295) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 2 hours ago)