Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26021 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,862₴ (¥268,487) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)