Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24964 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,013₴ (¥272,442) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (36 minutes ago)