Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26130 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 235% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,155₴ (¥92,440) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)