Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23628 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 165% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,394₴ (¥175,192) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)