Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.137 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,590₴ (S/. 1,424) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)