Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.333 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 119% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,828₴ (S/. 3,940) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)