Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.109 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 402% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,442₴ (kr 25,230) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)