Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.440 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 240% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 108,872₴ (kr 31,645) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (40 minutes ago)