Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.321 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 357% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,702₴ (kr 10,451) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)