Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.269 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 367% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,474₴ (kr 10,850) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)