Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.239 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 456% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 83,459₴ (kr 25,766) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (37 minutes ago)