Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.221 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 407% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,942₴ (kr 10,227) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)