Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.296 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 231% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 96,121₴ (kr 29,162) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)