Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.397 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 250% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 105,129₴ (kr 30,950) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)