Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.032 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 93% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,010₴ (2,896 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)