Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.393 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 163% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,969₴ (1,030 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)