Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.152 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 231% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,743₴ (2,702 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)