Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.185 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 59% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 192,235₴ (10,020 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)