Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.139 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 232% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,826₴ (2,708 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)