Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.860 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 163% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,475₴ (981 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (29 minutes ago)