Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01847 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,043₴ (3,413,636 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)