Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01799 UAH / LBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 239% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,901₴ (2,940,260 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Quebec City costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)