Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.356 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 222% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,583₴ (€582) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)