Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.528 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 210% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,557₴ (€703) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)