Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 225% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,822₴ (€1,668) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)