Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.939 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 150% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,020₴ (€516) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)