Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.594 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,854₴ (2,298TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)