Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.266 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,832₴ (1,904TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)