Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 27,753₴ (6,451TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)