Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.469 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,728₴ (3,712TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)