Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.989 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,300₴ (6,875TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)