Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.250 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,217₴ (6,327TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)