Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24054 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 239% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,012₴ (¥228,703) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)