Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.199 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 195% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,478₴ (€624) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (40 minutes ago)