Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.411 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,836₴ (€2,216) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)