Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.128 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 212% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,293₴ (€613) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)