Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,980₴ (﷼ 10,017,071) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)