Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25084 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 182% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 84,747₴ (¥337,858) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)