Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24440 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 199% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,847₴ (¥355,350) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)