Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24805 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,541₴ (¥199,721) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)