Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23645 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,787₴ (¥113,290) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)