Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23123 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 52% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,016₴ (43,313 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)