Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25368 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,034₴ (39,555 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (22 minutes ago)