Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22432 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,739₴ (177,156 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (31 minutes ago)