Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.390 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,791₴ (Mex$ 7,043) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)