Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40355 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,612₴ (₨23,818) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)