Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40827 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,028₴ (₨49,055) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)