Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38391 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,815₴ (₨15,148) in Tiruppur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)