Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40412 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,032₴ (₨54,518) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)