Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38310 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,804₴ (₨96,071) in Tirupati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)