Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40412 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,083₴ (₨42,272) in Tirunelveli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (43 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)