Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40369 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,243₴ (₨69,963) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)