Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44652 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,727₴ (₨26,263) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)