Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40043 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,527₴ (₨88,722) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)