Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40612 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,842₴ (₨26,696) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)