Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.529 UAH / MDL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,654₴ (4,353 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (44 minutes ago)