Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.585 UAH / MDL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,022₴ (4,431 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)