Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21867 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,971₴ (150,777 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)