Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21482 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,847₴ (152,906 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (25 minutes ago)