Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20126 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 98% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,697₴ (147,559 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)