Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25644 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,876₴ (178,893 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)