Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.607 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,947₴ (6,803 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)