Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.531 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 82% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,841₴ (1,813 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)