Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.718 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,101₴ (5,374 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)