Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.786 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,450₴ (1,687 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)