Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.373 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 80% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,207₴ (1,915 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)