Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.274 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,460₴ (5,014 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)