Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.353 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 146% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,165₴ (€2,354) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)