Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.163 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 72% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,279₴ (11,598元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)